SwimEx Indoor or Outdoor Exercise Pools
Exercise Pools for Home or Professional Use
Aquatic exercise offers a stress-free way to build muscle and improve cardiovascular and respiratory systems in one workout - making it the perfect exercise for people of all ages and interests.
AQUATIC EXERCISE BENEFITS
- The circulatory system can see improvements due to increased muscle contraction and aerobic activity, which causes the heart to work more effectively.
- The cardiorespiratory system improves due to increased lung capacity with deeper ventilation.
- Aquatic exercise increases blood supply to muscles and enhances the efficiency of the cardiovascular system.
- The musculoskeletal system improves from the flexibility, enhanced aquatic composition and increased muscle strength and endurance.
- Research shows that aquatic exercise can aid in bone calcium intake, helping maintain stronger bones.
Aquatic exercise is a gentle but effective way to get a great workout. The buoyancy and support of the water reduces stress on joints and encourages greater movement. Water resistance workouts are up to 15 times greater than movement on land. That’s why aquatic exercise pools are popular with professional sports teams, college programs, Olympic training centers and home owners around the world.
SwimEx pools are swimspas, resistance pools and aquatic therapy/conditioning pools all in one! This versatility provides s a wide range of exercise and conditioning options, and the adjustable water flow meets the needs of any ability level. The technologically advanced water flow has 99 speeds, can circulate 30,000 gallons of water flow per minute (113,562 lpm), and offers a smooth, even, "wall of water." From vigorous swimming, running in place to walking, upper and lower-body work-outs, and therapeutic exercises, SwimEx creates the ultimate exercise and therapy environment.