Technical Specs for Architects & Builders
- SwimEx home swim spas are available in six models although each can be completely customized.
- SwimEx Therapy and Conditioning Pools are available in eleven models.
- Commercial Hot & Cold Plunge Pools are also available.
Most SwimEx Models Require:
- Approximately 200-240 sq. ft. (18.6 - 22.3 sq. m.) of space
- Dimensions are approximately 7.5 ft. by 18 ft. (2.28m by 5.48m)
- Standard pit area is 12 ft. by 20 ft. (3.66m by 6.1m)
- SwimEx pools differ mainly in depth
- Electrical Service Needed: On average 105 Amps, 208-240V Single-Phase (for installations outside of North America contact SwimEx for further details)
- Gallons Required: 2600-3200 (9841-12,112 l) on average
- Pool Weight Empty: Approximately 3,000 lbs (1,360kg)
- Heater, Pump and Filter are included with pool
- Model 1000 varies - Contact SwimEx for details
SwimEx Luxury Pools Are Versatile
- Indoor, Outdoor, Above Ground, In Ground
- Low maintenance, insulated and heated pools
- All fiberglass construction, no liners to replace
- Custom colors, tile, railings and lighting packages
Call Or Email SwimEx Today
- Need technical information & specs?
- Need CAD drawings?
- Need a question answered?
- Toll Free: 800-877-7946
- Int’l: 508-646-1600
- Email SwimEx