Swimex Swim Spas & Therapy Pools
Technical Specs for Architects & Builders
SwimEx Luxury, Home Swim Spas are available in six models although each can be completely customized. SwimEx Therapy and Conditioning Pools are available in eleven models for accelerated rehab and athletic training. Commercial Hot & Cold Plunge Pools are also available. Choose the SwimEx pool that fits your purpose.
Most SwimEx Models Require:
- Approximately 200-240 sq. ft. (18.6 - 22.3 sq. m.) of space
- Dimensions are approximately 7.5 ft. by 18 ft. (2.28m by 5.48m)
- Standard pit area is 12 ft. by 20 ft. (3.66m by 6.1m)
- SwimEx pools differ mainly in depth
- Electrical Service Needed: On average 105 Amps, 208-240V Single-Phase (for installations outside of North America contact SwimEx for further details)
- Gallons Required: 2600-3200 (9841-12,112 l) on average
- Pool Weight Empty: Approximately 3,000 lbs (1,360kg)
- Heater, Pump and Filter are included with pool
- Model 1000 varies - Contact SwimEx for details
SwimEx Luxury Pools Are Versatile
- Indoor, Outdoor, Above Ground, In Ground
- Low maintenance, insulated and heated pools
- All fiberglass construction, no liners to replace
- Custom colors, tile, railings and lighting packages
- Click here to download Architectural Guidelines
- Click here to view Phases of Installation
Call Or Email SwimEx Today
- Need technical information & specs?
- Need CAD drawings?
- Need a question answered?
- Toll Free: 800-877-7946
- Int’l: 508-646-1600
- Email SwimEx