SwimEx Aquatic Therapy, Rehab & Conditioning Pools
- Low maintenance, insulated and heated.
- Fiberglass construction. There are no liners to replace.
- A smooth counter-current and the exclusive SwimEx Paddlewheel.
- The deepest current of any pool on the market for the best workout.
- A unique laminar water flow. Clients benefit from a complete isokinetic aquatic therapy workout.
- Enables clients to begin rehabilitation earlier following injury.
- Pools can be installed inside, outside, above ground, or in-ground.
- View our work station exercise videos
Make Your SwimEx Profitable
SwimEx therapy, conditioning & rehab Pools pay for themselves. We can assist you in the planning process for purchasing your SwimEx pool with a return on investment (ROI) spreadsheet suited to your business.
Click here for more information: