SwimEx aquatic therapy, rehab & conditioning pools for assisted living centers
Interested in having a fountain of youth for your residences? A SwimEx swim-in-place resistance pool can help turn back the clock. With 99 different adjustable current speeds, it’s theperfect environment for rehabilitation and therapeutic exercise, without stressing joints and muscles. Healthcare professionals recommend SwimEx to speed up recovery from illness, injury and joint replacement. Assisted Living Centers choose SwimEx for the safest and most therapeutic workouts for their residents. From basic physical therapy to group exercise classes in our 1000 T pool, SwimEx is the most advanced resistance pool available.
Only SwimEx Pools offer:
- Pool-wide adjustable current – ideal for swimming in place
- Safe, built-in exercise stations
- Varying water depths for weight bearing progression
- 99 different speeds – from gentle to strong water flow
- All fiberglass construction for easy maintenance
- A water powered wheel chair lift that doesn't move the whole floor - Zero degree entry level - Click here for details.