Hospitals and physical therapy clinics choose SwimEx therapy pools over the competition for versatility, ease of maintenance, construction quality, and the most advance water current on the market.
At FMH Rehabilitation Aspen Ridge, an outpatient location of Frederick Memorial Hospital, one of our licensed therapists will perform an initial evaluation after a physician has ordered rehabilitation services. After the evaluation, an individualized plan of care is developed for each individual and approved by the referring physician. This patient tailored plan may encompass one or more of our many rehabilitation services and specialties. We are here to help you maintain as healthy and independent lifestyle as possible.
“Our new SWIMEX 600T pool offers a diversity of low impact, high resistance aquatic therapies in both areas of Occupational and Physical Therapy. The patented SWIMEX water current creates an ideal environment for strength training and functional activities during all phases of the rehabilitation program.” Fitzgibbon Hospital
Body and Balance Physical Therapy loves how their SwimEx helps increase their patients’ recovery rate and allows them to begin therapy soon after surgery or injury.
Sterling Physical Therapy uses the adjustable pool depths and current settings of their SwimEx to treat patients of all sizes and abilities.
Fyzical Therapy & Balance Centers SwimEx provides their patients with “an effective and secure environment for strength rehabilitation.”
The Aquatic Therapy Program at Griffin Hospital is designed for a variety of patients including those with a limited weight bearing status and those who have not responded to or cannot tolerate land-based physical therapy.
The unique properties of water – buoyancy, hydrostatic pressure, viscosity and fluid dynamics – combined with the superiority of a SwimEx provides an ideal rehabilitative environment for all types of injuries. And, here’s why:
- Water allows the injured body part to actively “rest” while the patient gains confidence and range of motion in the critically early stages of the healing and rehabilitation.
- The SwimEx water current has 99 speeds and can be programmed for every level of aquatic therapy. Therapists can tailor patient protocols to reflect individual treatment plans. Even in the acute stages of rehabilitation, patients feel safe and secure in the water, helping to raise morale and success rate.
- SwimEx therapy pools are extremely easy to maintain, allowing therapists the ability to focus solely on physical conditioning throughout the entire rehab process.
- Water’s anti-gravity property provides critical patient support, reducing pain, spasm and swelling while providing earlier, more effective aquatic therapy rehabilitation.
- SwimEx therapy pool’s wall of water creates a uniform resistance that can be consistently programmed from one session to the next to accurately monitor progress.
- SwimEx hot and cold plunge tanks provide the ultimate aquatic recovery and rehabilitation environment.
- Download the professional brochure.