Harnessing the power of water to treat disease or maintain health is being used more and more by physical therapists and athletic trainers. Hydrotherapy success depends as much upon room design as it does upon the chosen hydrotherapy products. To be successful, there are basic functions that all hydrotherapy rooms must have.
Download your free guide to discover 8 fundamental design considerations for a successful hydrotherapy room.
What you will learn:
1. State health code considerations
2. Flooring/deck construction
4. Cameras, playback monitors, and viewing windows
5. Hydrotherapy water current options
6. Fabrication method
7. Installation requirements/space accessibility
8. Pool room must-haves