Best Swim Spa Range for Exercise & Therapy
The benefits of owning a swim spa from our range include being able to exercise, rehab and have fun whenever you want, in the safe environment of your own home. SwimEx motion pools are also the preferred choice for physical therapists and sports medicine professionals worldwide.
A swim spa is best for rehabilitation
Using a swim spa can help you rehabilitate more quickly and easily from accidents, sports injuries or joint pain. Young or old, whether training for a triathlon or recovering from hip surgery, it offers amazing benefits for people of all ages and health conditions.
Water acts as a full-body support, making it easier to balance as you exercise, without fear of falling. The same movements that might have been difficult on land result in less tension, frustration and pain. Also, warm water loosens joints and muscles, and a variable swim spa current allows anyone to enjoy simple exercises or more intense workouts.
Water workouts for mind and body
Stress can manifest itself in so many ways. Water therapy helps to manage anxiety. Simply swimming, floating or even pedaling in the warm water eases tension. It can also improve circulation, allowing you to feel stronger and renewed both physically and mentally.
Here are some of the beneficial outcomes you can expect from a swim spa from SwimEx:
- Recover faster from injury and training
- Develop muscle strength and endurance
- Increase range of motion and flexibility
- Build power, speed and agility
- Correct posture and alignment
- Improve balance, coordination, stability, and movement
- Reduce muscle pain and spasm
- Increase neurological stimulation
- Reduce joint stress and muscle soreness.
Health benefits of a swim spa
Here’s how the stress-free and supportive environment of water helps to heal, recover and rehabilitate from some common health conditions:
Hydrotherapy is becoming a more common method for rehabilitation at physical therapy clinics, and these same exercises can be done in your own home swim spa to minimize Parkinson’s symptoms.
- muscle spasms and weak muscles
- joint range of motion
- poor balance
- impaired coordination.
Hydrotherapy is an increasingly popular treatment for injuries and on-going medical conditions. Anyone – from elite sports teams to senior living centers – can utilize water’s unique properties for recovery and rehabilitation. Whether you’re recovering from an injury, or going through knee surgery rehab, water therapy is an incredibly effective tool. It helps in recovery and even better, allows you to maintain fitness as you regain your health.
- Improved mental health – any exercise releases endorphins, reducing stress and increasing happiness.
- Healthier heart – water workouts improve cardiovascular health and build a stronger heart. Swimming can lower blood pressure in older adults.
- Stronger bones – reduce the risk of osteoporosis by exercising to strengthen bones and muscles. Different current speeds in a swim spa let you slowly increase the water flow as you gain confidence and strength.
- Increased muscle strength – similar to building stronger bones, pool exercises improve muscular strength.
- Better flexibility – exercise, especially swimming, improves leg, hip, neck and arm flexibility.
- Reach a healthy weight – working out and swimming in your own swim spa is both a comfortable and convenient way to exercise. It helps to tone up and reduce body fat.
Professionals say we make the best swim spa range
Solid pool construction, superior customer service, adjustable water currents, and the ability to customize each pool sets SwimEx “waves” above the competition.
There’s a reason sports teams around the world rely on SwimEx for conditioning and injury rehabilitation. Even some of the greatest sports rivals in history have something in common. They use a SwimEx motion pool!
Compare SwimEx hydrotherapy pools with others. You’ll see why they all choose SwimEx.
SwimEx plunges for health and training success
SwimEx plunge pools come in four standard sizes, or custom design a plunge to meet your specific requirements, whether that’s a small plunge pool for health and relaxation at home, or part of a large training or treatment facility. All these pools come with bottom drains and a gel coat interior finish for easy cleaning and maintenance, plus a wide range of options.